- This event has passed.
BAST-RBSS-BGES Hands-On Workshop at Belgian Surgical Week 2023
April 29 @ 08:30 - 12:15
We are delighted to announce the new edition of our famous and well known Hand’s-On Workshop organized by BAST-RBSS-BGES, taking place on Saturday 29th of April at 08H30 (following the BSW congress) for an half-day of pratical session for BAST-Members.
1-2 years surgical trainees (16 spots): Basic Laparoscopic and Simulation Training.
– 1.5 hours on Endotrainers (individual training).
– 1,5 hours on Simendo Simulation Devices (individual training).
3-6 years surgical trainees (20 spots): Procedural Laparoscopic Training on Phantom Trainers
– 3 hours Wetlab simulation with organs (stomach, livers): cholecystectomy, hepatecrtomy, oesophagus and stomach anastomosis, Nissen fundoplication, sleeve gastrectomy (free program).
3-6 years surgical trainees (12 spots): VATS Simulation Training
– 30 minutes of theoritical explanation (devices and stapplers).
– 2,5 hours on Stupnik Devices : basic skills in Thoracoscopy (uVATS, mVATS), suturing, stappling, non anatomical resections and anatomical resections.
Total: 48 spots.
- 08H30-08H45: Registration & Breakfast
- 08H45-09h00: Welcome by the BGES & BAST and splitting up of the group to stations
- 09H00-10H35: Workshop Part 1
- 10h35-11h00: Coffee Break
- 11h00-12h00: Workshop Part 2
- 12h00-12h15: Conclusion & handling out of the certificates of attendance
BAST: Dr. Bodart, Trainee and BAST Course Director
BGES: Dr. Schoneveldt, Dr. Buggenhout, Dr. Magema
RBSS for VATS: Dr. Lemaitre
Thank you to our generous sponsors for their trust for this new edition:
The registration for this Workshop is free for BAST-members with a caution of 50 euros which will be refunded after the course.
The registration are possible via the BSW2023 website : HERE.
You can either choose:
- only workshop, free (with caution of 50 euros, refundable).
- Congress + workshop : you will have the possibility at the end of the registration to choose the workshop in addition of the congress for free (with caution of 50 euros, refundable).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to challenge your surgical skills and meet other trainees !
See you here!