Welcome at the BAST registration page. You can now register for the 2020 BAST year (January 1 – December 31, 2020).
If you are already a member of the BAST and want to reactivate your account, click here.
After completing the registration form, you will receive an e-mail with the payment details. If you have already paid the BAST+RBSS block membership via RBSS.be, you can ignore this information.
Full RBSS + BAST membershipIncludes the following advantages on top of our standard membership package
- The yearly fee for RBSS + BAST block membership is € 60 (an RBSS only membership costs €50) and includes the following advantages on top of our standard membership package:
- 1. Reduced attendance fee for the Belgian Surgical week (BSW) and Surgical Night. At the 2016 BSW the difference between members and non-members of the RBSS was € 70 for 1 and € 80 for 2 ½ days registration; this difference will further increase in the future.
- 2. Easier access to the Belgian surgical network
- 3. Free online subscription to the “Acta Chirurgica Belgica” (six issues annually)
- 4. Access to grants such as the Young Investigators Award at BSW
- 5. Access to postgraduate courses organized annually by the different sections of the RBSS (Belgian Section of Upper GI Tract Surgery, Hepato-pancreatico-biliary Surgery, Colorectal surgery, Abdominal wall surgery, Metabolic and obesity surgery etc…)
- If you registered for BAST+RBSS membership, make sure to also make an account at www.rbss.be – we will transfer your coordinates to the RBSS.
Standard MembershipOur standard membership package
- The standard yearly fee is 20€ and includes the following membership package:
- 1. Free attendance to our courses on surgical techniques (vascular suturing courses, cadaveric courses, laparoscopic training, …)
- 2. Join us on our different sessions, as a participant or speaker (you may even take home the grand prize!)
- 3. The opportunity to participate in the work of BAST, either in committees or local.
- 4. And much more to come…