Welcome at the BAST registration page. You can now register for the 2020 BAST year (January 1 – December 31, 2020).
Please complete in the form below. If you were already a member of the BAST (+/RBSS) and want to reactivate your account, click here.
If you opt for the BAST+RBSS Block membership, you will be redirected to the RBSS login page after completing the form on this page. There you can also complete your membership details and finalize the payment (online payment module on the RBSS-website). Alert: the previous option of BANK payment transfer is canceled for the block membership.
If you opt for the BAST only membership, please fill in the form. After completing the registration form, you will receive an e-mail with the payment details.
For information on both types of memberships, see boxes at the bottom of this page.
Full RBSS + BAST membershipIncludes the following advantages on top of our standard membership package
- The yearly fee for RBSS + BAST block membership is € 60 (an RBSS only membership costs €50) and includes the following advantages on top of our standard membership package:
- 1. Reduced attendance fee for the Belgian Surgical week (BSW) and Surgical Night. At the 2016 BSW the difference between members and non-members of the RBSS was € 70 for 1 and € 80 for 2 ½ days registration; this difference will further increase in the future.
- 2. Easier access to the Belgian surgical network
- 3. Free online subscription to the “Acta Chirurgica Belgica” (six issues annually)
- 4. Access to grants such as the Young Investigators Award at BSW
- 5. Access to postgraduate courses organized annually by the different sections of the RBSS (Belgian Section of Upper GI Tract Surgery, Hepato-pancreatico-biliary Surgery, Colorectal surgery, Abdominal wall surgery, Metabolic and obesity surgery etc…)
- If you registered for BAST+RBSS membership, make sure to also make an account at www.rbss.be – we will transfer your coordinates to the RBSS.
Standard MembershipOur standard membership package
- The standard yearly fee is 20€ and includes the following membership package:
- 1. Free attendance to our courses on surgical techniques (vascular suturing courses, cadaveric courses, laparoscopic training, …)
- 2. Join us on our different sessions, as a participant or speaker (you may even take home the grand prize!)
- 3. The opportunity to participate in the work of BAST, either in committees or local.
- 4. And much more to come…