The Belgian Association of Surgical Trainees is the official
independent body of general surgery trainees in Belgium
News & Events
BAST 'Expert in the Field' Webinars
💻 New programme for 2022!
– 22nd of February 2022 – Thyroidectomy: How I do it? What to do in case of complications? – Dr. S. Van Slycke, PhD (OLV Aalst)
– 23th of March 2022 – Biliary Surgery – Dr. N. Messaoudi (UZ Brussel & St Elisabeth Uccle)
– April 2022 (exact date to follow): Boerhaave Syndrome, a surgical approach – Dr. Y. Mandeville (AZ Delta)
– May 2022 (exact date to follow): Lung Transplantation – Dr. Y. Jansen, PhD & Prof. Dr. L. Ceulemans (UZLeuven)
– June 2022 (exact date to follow): Bariatric Surgery – Dr. D. Van Der Fraenen (ASZ Aalst)
– Summer break in July & August with more to follow after the summer!
You receive accreditation points for attendance to the webinars.
📝 Register by completing the Google Form (click here to register) and you will receive the webinar-link (Microsoft Teams) by email a few days before.
👥 These webinars are free but for BAST members only. Don’t forget to register for your 2022 BAST membership
📢 More info on BAST-events? Subscribe to our mailing list & keep an eye on www.bast.be