The Belgian Association of Surgical Trainees is the official
independent body of general surgery trainees in Belgium
News & Events
BAST 'Expert in the Field' Webinars
💻 Join us for the upcoming webinar series – new webinars planned and more to follow!
– Radiology for Surgeons by Prof. Dr. F. Vandenbroucke & Dr. K. Nieboer, divided in two sessions on 24/6/21 and 30/6/21 at 20.00h
– Rectal Surgery by Prof. Dr. Wolthuis on 21/09/21 at 20.00h
– Endovascular AV fistula’s by Dr. F. Gryffoy in Oct ’21 (exact date to follow)
– Kidney Transplant by Prof. Dr. I. Jochmans in Nov ’21 (exact date to follow)
– Is my patient fit for minimally invasive cardiac surgery? by Dr. J. Coveliers on 01/12/21 at 20.00h
– To follow: Liver transplant surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, upper GI surgery, vascular surgery, pediatric surgery…
📝 Register now by completing the Google Form (click here to register) and you will receive the webinar-link (Microsoft Teams) by email a few days before.
👥 These webinars are free but for BAST members only. Don’t forget to register for your 2021 BAST membership
📢 More info on BAST-events? Subscribe to our mailing list & keep an eye on www.bast.be