The Belgian Association of Surgical Trainees is the official
independent body of general surgery trainees in Belgium
News & Events
BAST 'Expert in the Field' Webinars -
💻 Join us for the upcoming webinar series – new webinars planned and more to follow!
– Lung Volume Reduction Surgery by Prof Dr Laurens Ceulemans on 11/03/2021 at 20.00h
– Proctology by Dr. Jasper Stijns and Dr. Gabriele Bislenghi on 30/03/2021 at 20.00h
– Flexible Endoscopy for Surgeons by Dr. Stijn Heyman on 22/04/2021 at 20.00h
– Is my patient fit for minimally invasive cardiac surgery? by Dr. J. Coveliers – postponed, new date to be announced.
– A.I. in Surgery: From Neural Networks to 3D models by Dr. P. De Backer on 19/05/2021 at 20.00h
– Damage Control Surgery in Abdominal Trauma by Dr. M. Thoma on 10/06/2021 at 20.00h
– Radiology for Surgeons by Prof. Dr. J. de Mey, divided in two sessions on 24/6/21 and 30/6/21 at 20.00h
– To follow: Liver transplant surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, upper GI surgery, vascular surgery,…
📝 Register now by completing the Google Form (click here to register) and you will receive the webinar-link (Microsoft Teams) by email a few days before.
👥 These webinars are free but for BAST members only. Don’t forget to register for your 2021 BAST membership
📢 More info on BAST-events? Subscribe to our mailing list & keep an eye on www.bast.be