- This event has passed.
Towards New Standards Symposium
September 18 - September 19
Join us during the BAST session on the pre-symposium on Monday September 18, 2023.
- How it started – A. D’Hoore
- What is D1-D2-D3 and Central Vascular Ligation – S. Benz
- Patient Specific Training: from Virtual to Augmented Reality – Soler
- How to Assess the Quality – N. West
- Anastomotic Techniques after Right CME – G. Bislenghi
The BAST session is free for BAST-members and the perfect opportunity for every surgical trainee interested in colorectal surgery to get to know all the basics in CME.
For more information about the 2-day symposium and for registration please visit the event’s website.