- This event has passed.
RSWG Advanced Dry Lab (Module 2C)
July 29 @ 09:00 - 13:00
ROBOTIC SURGERY TRAINING PROGRAM – Advanced Dry Lab (MODULE 2C)
Our 2nd advanced dry-lab session (Module 2C), where you can earn your first assist certificate, will be held on Saturday, July 29th. This one-on-one training of one hour on the Xi DaVinci platform, will be held at UZ Brussels in Jette. There is place for 4 participants.
To be eligible for participation in this session, you must have successfully completed the following prerequisites:
- Module 1B: Online training module by Intuitive
- Module 1C: Basic skill simulator exercises on DaVinci SimNow trainer
- Module 1D: Hands-on system overview & dry lab with pelvic trainer. This can be achieved by either having attended a half-day course, having completed a similar course, or having a supervisor who can confirm your skills by signing the provided template, available for download on our website.
- (Module 2A: Advanced simulator training. This module is not mandatory (though strongly advised) and can be completed at a later stage)
- Module 2B: A proven file of bedside assistance, documented by a supervisor. The template can also be found on our website.
We eagerly look forward to your participation! Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.