- This event has passed.
The Growing Evidence base on Drug Eluting Technologies
11 December 2018 @ 19:00 - 23:00
|The growing evidence base on Drug Eluting Technologies
Our panel of experts with extensive clinical & practical experience and our R&D engineers will be at your disposal to share their perspectives to further guide your patient-centered decisions. It will be forum discussion on the latest DET as well as atherectomy in the treatment algorithms
· Mechanisms for Drug Delivery and PAD
· Meaningful clinical data: What should be the impact on our daily practice?
· Complex peripheral lesions: what are our options?
· Is there an algorithm combining clinical evidence & procedural reimbursement?
Panel of experts:
· Pr Raphaël Coscas (France)
· Dr Koen Deloose (Belgium)
· Dr Thanasis Diamantopoulos (UK)
· Pr Yann Goueffic (France)
· Dr Trevor Cleveland (UK)
· Pr Henrik Sillesen (Denmark)
Tuesday, December 11 2018
Square Brussels Meeting Center
Coudenberg Entrance (3 Coudenberg, 1000 Brussels)